The Data Controller is:
- Diemme Industria Caffè Torrefatti S.p.A., Via Battaglia, 69 – 35020 Albignasego (PD), Tax Code 01273780245 and VAT number 01514350287, Tel. +39. 049.8713311, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested services. In particular:
- request for information by filling in the contact form or by electronic means,
- subscription to the service on our mailing list to receive commercial information (newsletter), promotion of our activities and provision of our services via e-mail.
We use the personal data collected in the following ways:
- browsing data: this is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment;
- information request through the contact form: contact details, such as name and surname, e-mail address, activity carried out, city and province of residence:
- newsletter subscription: e-mail address or telephone number.
We use the personal data collected in the following ways:
- to respond to requests for information from users,
- to communicate information about our services and for other promotional purposes,
- to ensure the best functionality of the sites,
- to carry out, improve and maintain our business and services.
Sharing of personal data
The personal data you provide will not be disseminated or communicated to third parties, except for other companies belonging to the Diemme Group, such as data controllers, Italian and / or foreign, as well as for leading third-party companies (commercial partners and service providers) if and as legitimately appointed by Diemme to carry out activities functional to the achievement of the purposes referred to in paragraph 3. In any case, the data will be treated with the same guarantees of security and confidentiality offered by Diemme Industria Caffè Torrefatti SpA.
More detailed information on the names of internal and external data processors may be sent by writing to email@example.com.
Personal data will not be disseminated, sold or exchanged with third parties, except to the extent necessary to:
(i) to comply with a government request, a court order or to comply with applicable laws;(ii) prevent illegal use of our Sites;(iii) defend against third-party claims; is(iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation.
Processing methods and storage times for personal data
International data transfers: the personal data we collect or produce (process) in the context of our site services will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Storage of data: the storage of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / computer form and for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the requested purposes, in respect of your privacy and current regulations.
Contact form: personal data will be stored in electronic / computer form and for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the purposes referred to in paragraph 3, in respect of your privacy and current regulations.
Newsletter: personal data will be stored until it is unregistered, possible via a link in every e-mail or in any case after 12 months from the last communication of which there is evidence of non-direct interaction (click, open, reply).
Right to oblivion: in the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through a request for the express deletion of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with limited access, solely for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing the offenses, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be safely deleted or irreversibly anonymized.
Electronic traffic: data relating to electronic traffic, excluding however the contents of communications, will be stored for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which transposed EU Directive 2017/541 on counter-terrorism.
Rights relating to personal data
Exercise of rights
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation that your personal data is being processed or not by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address of the registered office of Diemme Industria Caffè Torrefatti SpA In this case you have the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if expressed, revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- make a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524)
Export and deletion of personal data
The data will be exported within 30 days or, if the export is particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be made within the scheduled technical times and in accordance with the conservation period clarified in paragraph 5.
Nature of the provision, consequences of refusal to respond to consent
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data is optional and is left to the will of the user. However, failure to provide the requested data makes it impossible to follow up on the specific service requested. Consent to the processing of the aforementioned data is necessary as these are collected outside previous contractual agreements.
In order for the data to be processed correctly, at least the fields marked with an asterisk must be filled in, as they are essential for providing the service.
Consent is also necessary for completing the request for information from the contact form and for receiving promotional and commercial information of the Group via email.
Therefore, please check the respective authorization boxes for the processing of personal data for specific purposes.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACKS
We welcome questions, comments and concerns about our Policy. If you wish to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns or wish to exercise your personal data rights, please contact the references listed in the Data Controller section.
Third parties may also collect information from the Sites via cookies. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and processing of these data is subject to their respective privacy policies.
Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionalities of the Site and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to remember users when you browse the site in a single session or, if requested, from one session to another. They help provide assistance for safety and regulatory compliance issues.
Performance: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the processing speed of requests and allow you to store the preferences of the selected site. Rejecting these cookies can lead to less specific indications and slower operation of the site.
Social media and advertising: social media cookies offer the possibility to connect to social networks (specifically Facebook, Instagram) and share content on our sites through social media. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better adapt advertising to your interests, both inside and outside our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to connect effectively with social networks and / or to share content on social media.
For a complete and updated summary of all third parties accessing the web browser, it is advisable to install a specially designed web browser plug-in. You can also choose for the computer to send an alert each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this in the browser settings on each browser and device that is used. Each browser is partly different, so you will need to consult the browser’s help menu to find out the correct way to modify cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
How to limit or disable cookies
Be careful, disabling cookies this website may not work properly.
You have the ability to select / deselect individual cookies by intervening directly from the browser. Below are the instructions for the most popular browsers.
Each browser offers methods to limit or disable cookies.
Internet Explorer 8.0+:
Click on “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”.Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top.Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”.
Click on “Tools” in the menu barSelect “Options”Click on the “Privacy” tabCheck the box “Activate the anti-tracking option of personal data”.
Click on the “Chrome menu” in the browser toolbarSelect “Settings”Click on “Show advanced settings”In the Privacy section, click on the “Content settings” buttonIn the “Cookies” section, select “Ignore exceptions and block the setting of third-party cookies”.
Click on the Safari menu and select “Preferences”Click on the “Security” tab.In the “Accept cookies” section specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from the sites visited. For an explanation of the different options click on the Help button in the form of a question mark. If Safari is set to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept them to open the page. Then repeat the above steps and select “Always”. Once you have finished using the guide, deactivate cookies again and delete them.
How to disable third-party cookies
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES ON SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
Go to iOS Settings (on the appropriate icon located on the home screen) and select the Safari icon from the menu that opens. Proceed to Block cookies and check the option Always block to completely disable cookies. To activate the Do Not Track function, go back to the Settings> Safari menu and set ON the lever relative to the item Not detected.
Android – Chrome browser
Go to Menu located at the top right (the icon with the three dots) and select the Settings item from the menu that appears. In the page that opens, click on the item Settings contents and remove the check from the option Accept cookies. If you want to activate the Do Not Track function, go instead to Settings> Privacy, click on the “Do not keep track” button and move the lever located at the top right to ON.
Android – Firefox browser
Go to Menu, located at the top right (the icon with the three dots) and select the Settings item from the menu that appears. On the page that opens, click on Cookies and put the check mark on Disabled if you want to disable them completely or on Active, excluding third parties if you want to disable them only for third-party sites. To activate the Do Not Track function, click instead on the Tracking item and choose the option Request sites not to make any tracking from the box that opens.